FireNet IP network is connected to several Tier 1 Network Service Providers. This is ideal for high-volume users such as local and regional ISP`s and medium to large-sized businesses.
FireNet offers a full-range of connectivity options:
- 10Mbit, 100Mbit, 1Gbit and 10Gbit ports.
- Full BGP Feeds or Default route.
- Available at Equinix SY1/2/3/4, Global Switch Sydney, PIPE DC3 Brisbane, TransACT Canberra, PIPE DC2 Melbourne, Next DC M1 Melbourne, PIPE DC Adelaide, Vocus 1 William St Perth and QV1 Perth.
- Virtual X-Connect via MegaPort, IX Australia or via a Metro Ethernet service.
- Dual stack BGP feed (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Action based BGP Communities for Traffic Engineering. More information can be obtained from: Supported Action based Communities
- Automated DDOS mitigation included in all IP Transit services.
- Pricing from $8ex per Mbit.